Court Ordered Class Requirements
SACADA offers State Mandated/Certified Education. If you have received instructions to take courses from a criminal justice agency, our courses can help.
SACADA offers friendly, professional, centrally located classes for youth and adults whose lifestyle choices have put them at risk of addiction:
Workshops for Professionals
First Friday Workshops are provided for professionals, youth, clergy, and teachers as requested on drug and alcohol trends and other methods.
People or agencies who recommend these classes include:
- Probation Department
- Federal Pre-Trial Services
Courses are available to satisfy requirements for the following citations:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Minor in Possession (MIP) – this class is for individuals 21 yrs and younger who received citation for: minor in possession of alcohol, minor under the influence, or attempt to purchase alcohol.
- Alcohol Drug Abuse Education Program (ADAEP) is an intervention program led by a licensed drug counselor.