DWI Education Class (1st Offense) – Sunday
Date(s) - 01/07/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Dave Coy Building, Suite 201
The San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (SACADA) is a certified provider of the DWI Education Course by the Texas Department of Licencing and Registration. Couse is 3 classes taught in 4 hour increments (12 hours).
- Course in only offered once a month.
- We accept cash, money order or credit card. NO CHECKS.
- Course fees: Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Course $70; Victim Impact Course $35; SASSI $25
- Course fees must be paid in advance before first day of class.
- No absences or make-up are permitted.
- Times: Friday 5pm-9pm; Saturday 9am-1pm; Sunday 9am-1pm.
- Participants must attend all sessions in order to receive Certificate of Completion.
**To register: Call (210) 225-4741 or go online at http://sacada.org/take-a-class/
Need to pay for a class?
Add to your Outlook calendar using this link: